Shortly after getting started in the insurance and financial services industry, I really started to focus on where I could make the biggest difference. Now there were several products that I was encouraged to sell, but I wasn’t comfortable suggesting that somebody buy something that they may or may not need just so I could increase my sales numbers. I didn’t want to simply offer various products, but rather solutions for my clients' biggest needs.
I work almost exclusively with folks nearing and already in retirement. I found that almost every potential client I talked to had at least one of these two concerns about retirement:
- Making the right decisions about Medicare, and
- Outliving their money
After realizing this, it made my particular focus very easy. Everything that I do now helps provide solutions in one of these two areas.
When it comes to Medicare, I can answer all the questions you have about things like:
- When do I need to sign up for Medicare?
- Will I be penalized if I don’t sign up for the various Parts of Medicare at the right time?
- How does Medicare work, and what does it cover?
- What Medicare supplemental insurance options do I have in my particular situation?
To get started learning more about Medicare, check out the Medicare tutorial, or contact me directly at 866-240-8639 with your questions.
When it comes to the risk of outliving your retirement assets, I can answer your questions such as:
- When should my spouse and I start collecting Social Security income?
- Should we buy an annuity?
- How much of my portfolio should I have invested in stocks?
- What should we do about nursing home insurance?
I am an independent broker for all types of insurance that I offer, so I can shop around several different companies to see who has the most cost-efficient solution for your specific needs. This is in contrast to someone who works for one specific insurance company as a captive agent and can only offer their products.